Uninstall a program
- Open the Control Panel. You can access the Control Panel from the Start menu. The Start menu can be opened by clicking the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the display, or by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard
- Open Programs and Features, and select "Uninstall a program"
- Find the program you want to uninstall, and click it
Mac OS X
- In Finder select Applications
- Right click the program to remove and select "move to trash", or drag the program to the trash basket.
- Visit your device's Settings menu Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device).
- Touch the app you’d like to uninstall.
- Select Uninstall.
- Press and hold the application icon to delete
- A "X" icon is shown on all 3. party applications
- Press the "X" and the device will ask if you are sure
Copyright (c) 1997-2020 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.