Mocha TN5250 for macOS
version 1.0 : 020615
Beta Versionversion 1.1 : 020725
version 1.2 : 020822
- First release
version 1.3 : 020919
- problem with Mac OS 10.2 and Help utility
- AutoEnter did not work correct
version 1.4 : 020924
- compiled with 10.2 OS system
- color selector did not work in 10.2
- icons in toolbar looked strange with OS 10.2
- network crash
version 1.5 : 030227
- alt + character did not work correct.
version 1.6 : 030407
- SOH with a short length could give errors
- Field exit required fields did not work correct. Now X-FER is displayed if a user exit such a field without using a FIELD+/
version 1.7 : 26 October 2006
- first SSH session would always fail
version 1.8 29 October 2007 (released as Intel and the old CPU type)
- Intel CPU version
version 1.9 , 16 November 2007
- new apple keyboard with f16
- f19 and return
- added options, ignore help and fieldexit
- can handle double key input, such as Ž and š
version 2.0 , 28 january 2009
- keys Esc, F1
- F19 would make a beep when pressed
version 2.1 , 22 September 2010
- added ssl 128 bit support
version 2.2 , 11 April 2011
- solved problem with 2 monitors
- clipboard paste and 8 bit problem solved
- as default Xhelp and fieldexit check if off
- new compiler
- new compiler
- added copyright symbol for UK EBCDIC codepage
- removed support for PPC CPU
version 3.0 , 26 Dec. 2011
- support for Lion OS
version 3.1, 21 September 2012
- new network interface, with better SSL support.
- removed proxy option
- f1-f24 icons in the tool bar
- fixed help key problem
- better font size handling at window size change.
- new icon
version 3.2, 3 September 2014
- color panel could crash, if using OS 10.8
- device name in connect advanced line 4 could not be saved
- added pgup/pgdn to tool bar
version 3.3 5 December 2014
- bug fixing
- new signing, needed in OS 10.10 and 10.9.5
version 3.4 15 December 2014
- supports TLS
- faster display
- new code for none latin1 codepages
- bug fixing
version 4.0 15 May 2015
- support for retina display
- last window size was not saved on program exit (bug added in 3.3)
version 4.1 27 May 2015
- New configuration interface
- Space for many configurations (98)
- Possible to select a font (previous version used only courier)
- New menu - help - keyboard overview display
- Paste clipboard data in table format
- Right click pop up menu with clipboard functions
- PCOCMD can start the Web Browser
- Special characters dialog in menu - edit
- New help system
- General bug fixing
version 4.2 25 June 2015
- icons sysreq and attn in the tolbar did not work
- license key was not saved on program exit
version 4.3 3 November 2015
- Retina display had a border displayed at a wrong position
- Euro key did not work
- Added Apple(cmd)+W as function Window close
version 4.4 April 6 2017
- In some cases extra characters was shown after a field
- Better device name validation (no spaces and only 10 characters)
version 4.5 May 9 2018
- With OS X 10.12 a click on an URL would give a crash.
- Copy/Paste in the configuration dialog did not work.
- Logfile moved to a new location.
- If 2xclick = ENTER is not selected, 2xclick will select a word at the cursor.
version 4.6 September 27 2019
- Faster clipboard paste.
- User can select print margins.
- TLS level displayed in the status line.
version 4.7 : 18 June 2020
- Color dialog could crash.
- TAB key could not be configured.
- The lite version (or App running without a license key) has a 10 min. session limit.
version 4.8 : 29 March 2021
- Hotspot was not displayed in dark mode.
- New codepage EBCDIC 1047.
- EBCDIC 8e and AE should be swapped.
- Fixed tab bar issue.
- Italian codepage 280 had a minor bug.
Copyright (c) 1997-2021 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.