Mocha TN5250 for Windows 7/8/10
version 1.0 : 15 May 2007
- First version.
Version 1.1 : 1 June 2007
- color red would not be stored in the configuration file
- moving cursor over a hospot would give pixel display errors
- right ctrl changed to work as a single function key.
- F10 would send F10 to the AS/400 + give focus to the menu.
- a space before or after the IP address in the connect dialog, would make the DNS lookup fail
Version 1.2 : 16 February 2008
- 27x132 size SDA screen could give a crash
- SYSREQ and ATTN would not interrupt, if in X-WAIT mode
Version 1.3 : 6 February 2009
- parameter /X and /Z /Z configfile : copy configuration file to the users private configuration folder, and exit /X configfile : as /Z , but also start a tn5250 window
- http:// and https:// can be used as hotspots
version 1.4 : 23 june 2009
- if the AS/400 requested an error line outside the screen size, it was ignored. Now the message line (last line) is used
- In X-Help mode, the screen behind the error line was not restored, when RESET was pressed.
version 1.5 : 27 May 2010
- altgr+v would make a crash on Vista
- clipboard csv format failed with some 8 bit characters
- 2 x click on printer icon in toolbar could give a crash
Version 1.6 : 12 July 2010
- clipboard append shold add a cr/lf between appended data
- sending a 0x10 (Transparent Data order RFC 1205) with a wrong size, would make tn5250 ignore the screen data, which follows. Now it tries to display it, even if it is not legal data
- increased the SSL incoming buffer from 64 K byte to 640 K byte
version 1.7 : 7 October 2010
- moving mouse to the left of the window, when selecting an area could give a crash
- character & in a screen would make menu
- mail fail
- hidden characters was displayed in print and mail
version 1.8 : 8 October 2010
- in v 1.7 hidden characters in mail/print was changed to ?. In this version they are spaces.
version 1.9 : 30 June 2011
- use parameter tn5250.msi CONFIG=c:\user.config to copy a configuration file to the users private files at installation.
- % and & has been removed from data send to the mail program.
- f24 did not work in the tool bar
- added fixed width option for fonts. Some .NET installations does not handle the font API correct. This option makes sure the font stays the same width , also when changing the 5250 window width.
version 2.0 , 23 February 2012
- new SSL protocol, and network layer
- parameter /Y configfile , makes it possible to use any location for the configuration file
- possible to link a key , such as ctrl+f5, to a recorded macro
- ,. issue with printer margin field
- new fast blink option
- field separator was included in clipboard data
- copyright symbol added in UK codepage
- if clipboard was locked from another program, tn5250 could crash
- underscores are now used in print screen
- crosshair cursor and blinking, gives less screen updates
- left ctrl as RESET and ctrl+c+v+x possible
- removed some fonts from the font list, as they were not 100% mono spaced.
version 2.1 , 13 March 2012
- ctrl+c ctrl+v may not work if an older installation had menu
- ctrl+c+v defined off.
- pressing left ctrl for RESET would not update the status line
- function SELECT-UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT were missing from the function list in menu
- tools keyboard
version 2.2 , 20 March 2013
- Greek codepage was wrong
- space in IP address, or license key would give error
- Some fonts could give a wrong display
- shift up/down/left/right functions were not stored correct
version 2.3 , 25 March 2013
- ctrl a did not work
version 2.4 , 17 December 2013
- added MAPI mail option in menu
- terminal, as to be able to handle 27x132 screens when they are send to the mail client
- possible to have keep alive with SSL
- if clipboard was locked in another program, it could give a crash
version 2.5 , 27 January 2015
version 2.6 , 18 May 2015
- uses .NET 4.0
version 2.7, 7 June 2015
- If the font and OS support it, extra space horizontal will be allowed between characters.
- General bug fixing.
version 2.8, 2 Feb 2016
- Ignores IPv6 DNS replies.
- Requires .NET 4.5 , as to support TLS 1.2.
- SSL/TLS version is shown in the status line.
- Cannot be used with XP, as XP only supports .NET 4.0
version 2.9, 3 Feb 2016
- menu - file - connect, could fail, and showing many dialogs at the same time.
- paste text including ",." after using keypad could give wrong data (,. swapped)
version 2.9.1, 3 March 2016
- problems with menu shortcuts
- better handling for user.config file errors
version 3.0, July 5 2016
- The MSI installation package required IE 11. It was a mistake, tn5250 is not using IE
version 3.1, August 22 2016
- Added IPv6 support
- Clear will also delete the current screen
- Flicker with slow cursor blink has been removed
version 3.2, February 13 2017
- Typing a character, which has no value as uppercase in an uppercase field would give an error. Example Âµ (altgr+m)
- Added option menu - tools - terminal - always focus. When the 5250 window is without focus, and a user click the window, should the window only get focus, or also position the cursor at the click point.
version 3.3, April 9 2018
- If left ctrl was assign a function different from RESET, the AltGr key would fail.
- If tn5250 has been used on a 2 monitor system, and the second monitor is removed, tn5250 would on next program start, try to run on the second monitor.
- New icon
- Updated license as to define a county is not a company.
version 3.4, July 26 2018
- new function, delete to end of field (ERASEEOF) (default at ctrl + f7 on new installations)
version 3.5, September 7 2018
- ERASEEOF , would not always work correct.
- Removed flicker, when focus is moved to/from the tn5250 Window.
version 3.6, June 15 2020
- v 3.4 included a new bug. Using only a delete function (not typing anything) in a field, did not update the field correct.
- added codepage 1047.
- swapped ebdic AE and 8E ( Þ <--> þ ).
- print preview had problems with some printer drivers.
- Print margin option had wrong space calculation.
Copyright (c) 1997-2021 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.