Mocha TN3270 for Windows 7/8/10
Mocha TN3270 provides TN3270 emulation for IBM Mainframe Access.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, 32/64 bit. Version 2.2 or older versions can be used with XP if .NET Framework 4.0 is installed. Version 2.3 and later requires .NET 4.5
- Supports all standard 3270 emulation features
- Screen size 24x80, 32x80 , 43x80 and 27x132
- SSL/TLS 1.0 - 1.2 (Secure Socket Layer).
- LU name (TN3270E protocol).
- User defined functions keys
- Mouse wheel support (next/previous field)
- Hotspots (Fx and URL text in the 3270 screen can be used as buttons)
- Hardcopy of screen
- Cross hair cursor
- With key ScrollLock toggle display of input field background
- Hardcopy of screen
- Mail support
- Macro support
- Possible to configure the toolbar
- Many trim parameters
- Online Help
- Installation/Uninstallation programs
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product
- Low cost : Single User license 29.85 USD or 299 USD for a Company License.
User Guide Versions
Try it free for 30 days, download a full copy using a PC Web browser. If using XP, see the download page.
What is a company license ?With a company license it is possible to install the product on an unlimited number of work-stations. A company license can be used by a single company. If there are branch offices or home workstations, a single company license will be valid. For a multi-national company, we must ask for a company license for each country.
A subsidiary company, or sister company, cannot use a license issued for the main company.
A county cannot be defined as a single company. Each department in a county can be defined as a single company, and use a company license.
A county is a geographical region of a country used for administrative or other purposes.
What is a single user license ?With a single user license it is possible to install the product on one PC.
Lifetime free upgradesWhen you buy one of our software products you will also get all updated versions for free. You can always download the latest version of the product from our web site.
Copyright (c) 1997-2021 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.