Mocha Telnet/SSH2 for Windows 7/8/10
Mocha Telnet makes it possible to connect to a host with the Telnet or SSH-2 protocol and emulate a VT220 terminal.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, 32/64 bit , Vista and XP with .NET Framework 4.0 (or better) installed.
- Supports VT100/VT220 emulation
- SSH-2 and Telnet. Port forwarding and RSA authentication are not supported.
- Scroll Bar (as Xterm)
- Vista and Windows 7
- User defined functions keys
- Screen mode 24*80 or 24*132
- Smart font handling. The font size follows the Window size
- Hard copy of screen
- Pass-Through Printing (Auxiliary print)
- Mail support
- Functions keys F1-F20 can be part of the Toolbar
- Configurable toolbar
- Parameters to limit the user (menu, tool bar and change configuration)
- Online Help
- Installation/Uninstallation programs
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product
- Low cost : Single User license 29.85 USD or 299 USD for a Company License.
User Guide Versions
Try it free for 30 days, download a full copy using a PC Web browser
What is a company license ?With a company license it is possible to install the product on an unlimited number of work-stations. A company license can be used by a single company. If there are branch offices or home workstations, a single company license will be valid. For a multi-national company, we must ask for a company license for each country.
A subsidiary company, or sister company, cannot use a license issued for the main company.
What is a single user license ?With a single user license it is possible to install the product on one PC.
Lifetime free upgradesWhen you buy one of our software products you will also get all updated versions for free. You can always download the latest version of the product from our web site.
Home | Uninstall | EULA | Contact | About Us | Privacy | Sitemap
Copyright (c) 1997-2021 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.