Mocha Barcode for iPhone/iPad
Barcode 2.1 Released February 2021
- support for GPS location (html page must be loaded with https)
- when running html page inside the mocha browser, variable MOCHALOCALBROWSER is definedBarcode 2.0 Released October 2019
- Will now clear the web cache, before loading a page.
- Returning from background mode, could give a blank web page.Barcode 1.9 Released September 2019
- Dark mode.
- Uses a new web engine.Barcode 1.8 Released July 2019
- add front camera supportBarcode 1.7 Released April 2017
- solved problem with ":" in a callback URL
- new callback function "CALLBACKHASH" which return the barcode data to the Web page, which started mocha barcode.
- will stay free in April, and change to a paid App on May 1.Barcode 1.6 Released March 2017
- Callback could fail if the App was not loaded in the background.
- If the device enter auto-lock mode, the next scanning could fail.Barcode 1.5 Released February 2017
- Increased a barcode size 255 to 1024
- Characters in a barcode below 0x20 are now replaced with '?'Barcode 1.4 Released September 2016
- Increased a barcode size from 80 to 255 characters
- Support for hardware scanners from SocketMobileBarcode 1.3 Released July 2016
- callback data can include spaces, which now are escaped as %20
- if a callback url included ? such as ?summer=now, the barcode result will be added as &BARCODE= and not ?BARCODE=Barcode 1.2 Released June 2016
- new scanner module
- solved cache problem
- new iconBarcode 1.1 Released February 2016
- mochabarcode://RUN can be used to start the app
- bug fixingBarcode 1.0 Released October 2015
- first version
Copyright (c) 1997-2021 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.