Mocha TN5250 for Chromebook and Chromebox
New product designed for Chromebook and Chromebox using Android. As Google will stop supporting Chrome OS apps, this will be the product supported in the future.
The AS/400 - also called the "IBM iSeries," is a midrange server from IBM, designed for the business world. TN5250 is a terminal emulator which provides access to an AS/400.
- Designed for Chromebook and Chromebox with a keyboard.
- Uses Android part of the Chromebook/Chromebox OS.
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features.
- Multi sessions.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132).
- Device name support.
- TLS 1.0/1.2. Certificates are not supported.
- Hotspots (Fx and URL text in the 5250 screen can be used as buttons).
- Touch screen support.
- External mouse support.
- Functions keys F1-F24 can be part of the Toolbar.
- Toolbar can be configured.
- Hardware keyboard layout can ve configured.
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product.
- Low cost : Single User license 29.85 USD. Is only sold on Google Play store.
- Cannot be used on Android phones/tablets. We have a "Mocha TN5250 for Android" product for such devices.
- Runs only in landscape mode, and cannot be used with a screen keyboard.
- A license for Chrome OS TN5250 is not valid for the paid version.
- At the moment Chromebook's Android part have problems with some double typed characters as á è ö.
Lite or paid version
The lite version has a 5 minutes session limit
Getting started guide
Copyright (c) 1997-2023 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.