Mocha TN3270 for Chromebook and Chromebox
New product designed for Chromebook and Chromebox using Android. As Google will stop supporting Chrome OS apps, this will be the product supported in the future.
Mocha TN3270 provides TN3270 emulation for IBM Mainframe Access.
- Designed for Chromebook and Chromebox with a keyboard.
- Uses Android part of the Chromebook OS.
- Supports all standard 3270 emulation features
- Multi sessions.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 32x80).
- TN3270E protocol support.
- TLS 1.0/1.2. Certificates are not supported.
- Hotspots (Fx and URL text in the 5250 screen can be used as buttons).
- Touch screen support.
- External mouse support.
- Functions keys F1-F24 can be part of the Toolbar.
- Toolbar can be configured.
- Hardware keyboard layout can be configured.
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product.
- Low cost : Single User license 29.85 USD. Is only sold on Google Play store.
- Cannot be used on Android phones/tablets. We have a "Mocha TN3270 for Android" product for such devices.
- Runs only in landscape mode, and cannot be used with a screen keyboard.
- A license for Chrome OS TN3270 is not valid for the paid version.
- At the moment Chromebook's Android part have problems with some double typed characters as á è ö.
Lite or paid version
The lite version has a 5 minutes session limit
Copyright (c) 1997-2021 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.