Mocha Telnet/SSH2 for Chrome OS
A new product Mocha Telnet for Chromebook using Android has been released.
Google will stop supporting Chrome Apps in some environments. Please get more details at our FAQ.
Mocha Telnet makes it possible to connect to a host with the Telnet or SSH2 protocol and emulate a VT220 terminal.
- Operating Systems: Chrome OS 30.x or better.
- Supports VT100/VT220 emulation
- SSH2 with user/password validation. Certificates are not supported
- Scroll back buffer
- User defined functions keys
- Screen mode 24*80 or 24*132
- Smart font handling. The font size follows the Window size
- Functions keys F1-F20 are part of the Toolbar
- Colors can be customized
- Low cost : Single User license 19.85 USD or 199 USD for a Company License.
Try it free for 30 days, download today a full copy using a Chrome OS Web browser.
What is a company license ?With a company license it is possible to install the product on an unlimited number of work-stations. A company license can be used by a single company. If there are branch offices or home workstations, a single company license will be valid. For a multi-national company, we must ask for a company license for each country.
A subsidiary company, or sister company, cannot use a license issued for the main company.
What is a single user license ?With a single user license it is possible to install the product on one device.
Lifetime free upgradesWhen you buy one of our software products you will also get all updated versions for free. You can always download the latest version of the product from our web site.
Copyright (c) 1997-2020 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.