Mocha ActiveX Telnet
Mocha ActiveX Telnet is an object running inside an Internet Explorer window. It makes it possible to connect to an UNIX server via TCP/IP and emulate a VT220 terminal.
Mocha ActiveX Telnet should be installed on a web server and downloaded to a workstation running Internet Explorer.
It is a cost effective solution, as it is not necessary to install anything on the workstations.
- Supports VT100/VT220 emulation
- Small and fast. The CAB file is only237 Kb.
- Scroll Bar (as Xterm)
- User defined functions keys
- Extended character mapping
- Screen mode 24*80 or 24*132
- Hardcopy of screen
- Functions keys PF1-PF4 is part of the Toolbar
- Autologin with scripting parameter
- Proxy login
- Many trim parameters
- Online Help
- Free upgrades to new versions of the product
- Low cost : 350 USD for a Site License.
What is a site license ?A site license permits an organization or company to use our software on any number of Workstations as long as the host(s), and the Web Server from where Mocha ActiveX Telnet is downloaded from, are part of a single company. The Workstations do not have to be part of the given company
Lifetime free upgradesWhen you buy one of our software products you will also get all updated versions for free. You can always download the latest version of the product from our web site.
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.