Mocha TN5250 for Android
version 3.10 : 20. October 2017
version 3.9 : 17. October 2017
- On some devices the horizontal keybanner would have a wrong height.
version 3.8 : 21. September 2017
- Better scroll handling for the key banner + scroll speed can be changed.
- Possible to have 2 key banners.
- New barcode camera module.
version 3.7 : 19. September 2017
- Nokia phones could not display arrow icons.
- Scrolling the key banner, could give extra key action.
- Bug fixing.
version 3.6 : 13 October 2016
- new lite version limitation. Now full keyboard and mouse support, but a 5 minutes session limitation.
- new horizontal scroll bar with extra keys.
- the menu can be configured.
- general bug fixing.
version 3.5 : 12 October 2016
- OS 7 would crash in the list of servers
- Added Euro support
version 3.4 : 12 April 2016
- Supports Motorola DataWedge with Intent interface, read more here
- Barcode enter now adds a field+ function before the Enter command
- Sound up/down keys can be linked to a function, see menu - settings - terminal
version 3.3 : 11 April 2016
- using the keyboard in portrait mode, would make the screen zoom out.
version 3.2 : 17 March 2016
- New option: menu - settings - use full width in landscape. As default the program zoom to the screen height, which is recommended for most tablets.
version 3.1 : 16 March 2016
- Screen was not refreshed after a barcode scan.
- Support for barcode scanner Intermec CN51.
- Added Next function in the menu.
- Bug fixing.
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.