Mocha Telnet for Microsoft Windows Phone
Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your Windows Phone , you can connect to a Telnet server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- Zoom and scroll.
- 400 lines scroll back buffer
- Landscape mode and Portrait mode.
- Auto login.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
- Price 2.99 USD.
Trial license or paid version
Compared to the trial version the full version has:
- extra keys F1 - F20, arrows, esc, tab, page up/down.
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.