TN5250 for Mac OS X
Mocha TN5250 makes it possible to connect to an AS/400 with the TN5250 protocol and emulate a 5250 Display Station
Try it free for 30 days. Using older Mac OS X versions, click
24.85 USD (~20 EUR)
250 USD : Unlimited Company license (*)
Lifetime free upgrades and support
(*) With a company license it is possible to install the product on an unlimited number of work-stations.
Mocha TN5250 is an application developed special for the Mac OS X platform and Apple's Aqua User Interface.
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- Mac OS X application , tested on Leopard (10.5.7) , Snow Leopard (10.6.8) , Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8) , Mavericks (10.9) and Yosemite (10.10)
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- 128 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- Small and fast.
- User defined functions keys
- Support for Euro sign and double keys as é è
- Mouse wheel support (page up/down)
- Device name support
- Hotspots (Fx and Fxx text on the 5250 screen can be used as buttons)
- Hardcopy of screen
- Many trim parameters
- Online Help
- Free upgrades to new versions of the product
- Low cost : Single User license
or 250 USD for a Company License.
Download direct from Apple App Store:
Download free lite version
Download paid version (29.99 USD)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.