Mocha TN5250 for Java - Applet
Product has been discontinued.
TN5250 is a terminal emulator which run in a Web browser window , and provides access to an AS/400. The AS/400 - also called the "IBM iSeries," is a midrange server from IBM, designed for the business world.
- Requires Java SE 8
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- Device name support
- SSL/TLS, if the AS/400 certificate is not using MD5.
- Hotspots (Fx and URL text in the 5250 screen can be used as buttons)
- Functions keys F1-F24 are part of the Toolbar
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product
Click here to open a new window and test run mocha tn5250 for java (requires a web browser with Java support)
- Warning: Apple has removed NPAPI plugin support in its Safari browser version 12, and therefore Java Plugin cannot be enabled in Safari browser version 12 and above.
- Warning: Firefox has of September 2018 removed NPAPI plugin support in its Firefox browser versions. More details here
- Warning: Chrome no longer supports NPAPI. More details here
Try it for free, only limitation, the connection will close after 3 minutes,
User Guide Versions
Copyright (c) 1997-2023 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.