Mocha TN5250 for Java - Applet
TN5250 is a terminal emulator which run in a Web browser window , and provides access to an AS/400. The AS/400 - also called the "IBM iSeries," is a midrange server from IBM, designed for the business world.
- Requires Java SE 8
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- Device name support
- SSL/TLS, if the AS/400 certificate is not using MD5.
- Hotspots (Fx and URL text in the 5250 screen can be used as buttons)
- Functions keys F1-F24 are part of the Toolbar
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product
- 485 USD for a Company Site License.
Click here to open a new window and test run mocha tn5250 for java (requires a web browser with Java support)
- Warning: Apple has removed NPAPI plugin support in its Safari browser version 12, and therefore Java Plugin cannot be enabled in Safari browser version 12 and above.
- Warning: Firefox has of September 2018 removed NPAPI plugin support in its Firefox browser versions. More details here
- Warning: Chrome no longer supports NPAPI. More details here
Try it for free, only limitation, the connection will close after 3 minutes,
User Guide Versions
What is a site license ?A site license permits an organization or company to use our software on any number of Workstations as long as the AS/400 host(s), and the Web Server from where the Mocha TN5250 java applet is downloaded from, are part of a single company. The Workstations do not have to be part of the given company
Lifetime free upgradesWhen you buy one of our software products you will also get all updated versions for free. You can always download the latest version of the product from our web site.
Copyright (c) 1997-2021 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.