Mocha TN3270 for Windows 7/8/10
version 1.0 : 25 May 2007
Version 1.1 : 1 June 2007
- First version.
Version 1.2 : 19 July 2007
- a space before or after the IP address in the connect dialog, would make the DNS lookup fail
- description in the desktop shortcut was wrong
- new color for the icons
Version 1.3 : 27 January 2009
- solved issued with roaming user profiles. V 1.1 could not handle roaming. If upgrading from v 1.1, and roaming on the PC is enabled the old tn3270 configuration will be lost.
version 1.5 : 10 November 2009
- AID for read buffer command could be wrong
version 1.6 : 7 October 2010
- if user.config file was deleted, the program could not start
- problem with extended highlighting and default request in a Modify field order
- PA1,PA2 and PA3 was missing in the keyboard configuration
version 1.7 : 9 June 2011
- altgr+v would make a crash on Vista
- clipboard csv format failed with some 8 bit characters
- 2 x click on printer icon in toolbar could give a crash
- append now includes CR LF
- http: possible as start of a hotspot
- moving mouse to the left of the window, when selecting an area could give a crash
- character & in a screen would make menu
- mail fail
version 1.8 : 30 June 2011
- closing windows with a click on [x], will make the .NET close the connection to the IBM mainframe. Now the 3270 code force the closing, if possible.
version 1.9 : 9 July 2012
- new SSL layer. Now the SSL which is part of the Windows OS .NET is used
- use parameter
tn3270.msi CONFIG=c:\user.config to copy a configuration file to the users private files at installation.
- % and & has been removed from data send to the mail program.
- f24 did not work in the tool bar
- added fixed width option for fonts. Some .NET installations does not handle the font API correct. This option makes sure the font stays the same width , also when changing the 3270 window width.
version 2.0 , 20 Marts 2013
- if clipboard was locked from another program, tn3270 could crash
- NEWLINE in a macro, would also add a NEXT function
- SelecXXXX is missing in the keyboard configuration table
- ctrl+f12 would give a crash
version 2.1 , 27 january 2015
- Greek codepage was wrong
- new parameter /Y ( use a local user.config file)
- space in IP address, or license key would give error
- left ctrl can work as reset and normal 2 key combination as ctrl + c
- added menu
- paste as Text format
version 2.2 , 18 May 2015
- uses .NET 4.0
version 2.3, 7 June 2015
- TN3270E protocol and LU name support
- If the font and OS support it, extra space horizontal will be allowed between characters.
- General bug fixing
version 2.4, 2 Feb 2016
- Ignores IPv6 DNS replies.
- Requires .NET 4.5 , as to support TLS 1.2.
- SSL/TLS version is shown in the status line.
- Cannot be used with XP, as XP only supports .NET 4.0
version 2.5, 5 July 2016
- menu - file - connect, could fail, and showing many dialogs at the same time.
- paste text including ",." after using keypad could give wrong data (,. swapped)
- Added IPv6 support
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.