Mocha Telnet for Blackberry OS 4.5 - 7
Mocha Telnet for BlackBerry provides Telnet/SSH-2 + VT100/VT220 emulation for UNIX/Linux access. This product is not for phones with a touch screen
- - Designed for blackBerry OS 4.2 or better, but not OS 10 smartphones
- All standard VT100 / VT220 emulation features.
- Screen size 24x80
- Ctrl keys
- Function keys F1 - F20
- Possible to change function key escape sequences.
- SSH-2 (protocol ArcFour without certificates)
- Supports network types: WiFi, TCP and MDS
- Auto login option
- Colors can be customized
- Many trim parameters
- Free 30 days trial
- Free upgrades to new versions of the product
- Single User license 29.85
Quick keyboard guide
- alt+sym = fxx keyboard
- shift + sym = toggle cursor/scroll
- alt+space = toggle ctrl key mode
- volume key up = cursor up
- volume key down = cursor down
Keyboard only version
ZIP file OTA file
- unzip the ZIP file to a folder.
- Connect the BlackBerry to the PC with a cable
- Start BlackBerry Desktop Manager on a PC, and use the Application loader to install the software.
- OTA file: Download direct to the BlackBerry (OTA = Over-the-air , in other words use the BlackBerry phone browser to download software direct to the phone)
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.