Mocha Telnet for Windows 7/8/10
version 1.0 : 29 May 2007
version 1.1 : 8 August 2010
- First version.
version 1.2 : 30 June 2011
- TERM did always report VT220
- Paste with an empty clipboard would make a crash
- Exit on session did not work
- Tool,scroll and status bar state was not saved
- Now DTR is reported on for the printer port
version 1.3 , 13 January 2012
- use parameter
to copy a configuration file to the users private files at installation.
- % and & has been removed from data send to the mail program.
- added fixed width option for fonts. Some .NET installations does not handle the font API correct. This option makes sure the font stays the same width , also when changing the 3270 window width.
- Graphics in print
version 1.4 , 2 october 2012
- fixed ENQ issue
- added numlock key (must be enabled in settings. As default it is disabled)
version 1.5 , 20 March 2013
- problem with negative big integers in SSH2
version 1.6 , 4 September 2014
- numlock could not be configured in menu
- font list was not correct
- using a wrong font, could give missing text on the screen
- new parameter /Y ( use a local user.config file)
- space in IP address, or license key would give error
version 1.7 , 27 january 2015
- Solved problem with SSH2 and Mac OS X
- Change from full window to small window would give wrong display
- Cursor will be turned off, if telnet window has no focus
- Bug fixing
version 1.8 , 5 November 2015
- uses .NET 4.0
version 1.9, 2 Feb 2016
- added support for aes128-ctr (needed with some openssh servers and Mac OS X El Capitan)
- many fast clicks on print icon could give a crash
version 2.0, 23 Feb 2016
- menu - file - connect, could fail, and showing many dialogs at the same time.
version 2.1, 5 July 2016
- paste in a SSH2 session could give a disconnect.
version 2.2, 23 September 2016
- added ipv6 support.
version 2.3, 12 April 2018
- changed SSH from ssh-dss to ssh-rsa.
- If telnet has been used on a 2 monitor system, and the second monitor is removed, telnet would on next program start, try to run on the second monitor.
- Shift + arrow would block telnet from keyboard input.
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.