Mocha TN5250 for iPhone/iPad
TN5250 3.8 Released October 2017
- Fixed problems with iOS 11 and copy to Photos.TN5250 3.7 Released September 2017
- Fixed problems with iOS 11.
- Ready for iPhone XTN5250 3.6 Released July 2017
- Added support for Zebra LI3678 scanner.TN5250 3.5 Released June 2017
- New lite version limitation. Now full keyboard, but 5 minutes session limitation.
- An email address can be clicked.
- The keyboard shown when using a barcode scanner had a problem with character v.
- Possible to include jump to next field in a macro (#t).
- General bug fixing.TN5250 3.4 Released October 2016
- Camera scanner support 12 digit UPC-A barcodes. Can be selected in menu - configure - support UPC-A.TN5250 3.3 Released September 2016
- Support for SocketMobile series 7 hardware scanner.TN5250 3.2 Released April 2016
- fixed a display problem for extra 5250 keys in portrait mode. Only an iPad pro issue.
- improved the camera barcode scanner interfaceTN5250 3.1 Released February 2016
- updated the camera barcode scanner module
- import/export a configuration
- new horizontal scroll banner with extra keys above the QWERTY keyboard
- bug fixing.TN5250 3.0 Released September 2015
- new barcode scanner software
- ready for iOS 9
- bug fixing.TN5250 2.9 Released December 2014
- TLS support
- added support for linea power sharing in menu - settings
- bug fixing.TN5250 2.8 Released September 2014
- ready for iOS 8
- a macro can have a name
- added enter and macro keys in the banner
- general bug fixing.TN5250 2.7 Released on June 11, 2014
- Added support for scanner : aScanTN5250 2.6 Released on March 18, 2014
- Camera barcode scanner would fail after 5 scans.
- Using large fonts in iOS would give wrong layout.
- General bug fixing.TN5250 2.5 Released 25 September 2013
- Prev key did not work.
- Faster keyboard input and screen updates.
- New icon.
- Removed icons from the main menu.
- General bug fixing.TN5250 2.4 Released 15 September 2013
- Support for more keys with a wireless keyboard (iOS 7 only).
- iOS 7 ready.
- New button design.
- General bug fixing.TN5250 2.3 Released 29 June 2013
- New option: lock configuration and settings with a password.
- QWERTY keyboard had 2 "t" keys.
- Lite version includes more keys.
- General bug fixing.TN5250 2.2 Released January 2013
- Support for Mobilogics iScan barcode scanner.
- Removed spaces in voice input.
- General bug fixing.TN5250 2.1 Released on December 13, 2012
- Clipboard - copy/paste and select all.
- Voice input.
- Macro key in portrait screen on an iPad.
- Simple QWERTY keyboard, if using a normal BT bar code scanner, which will block the standard screen keyboard. Click here
- Double tap on the screen gives an ENTER command.
- On a wireless keyboard Apple+c+v+a can be used for clipboard functions.
- General bug fixing.TN5250 2.0 Released on September 5, 2012
- Ready for iOS 6
- New numeric keyboard
- Better VGA
- Auto lock (sleep) as an optionTN5250 1.9 Released on January 4, 2012
- Some AS/400 systems has problems with the new iOS 5.01 and TLS 1.2. See Technical Note TN2287
- added Ins key in iPad portrait modeTN5250 1.8 Released on 12 December 2011
- 2 x click on zoom icon locks the screen. Useful when scanning a barcode
- updated for iOS 5 and Linea scanner API
- solved issue with saving more than one sessionTN5250 1.7 Released on 31 August 2011
- - Support for Linea barcode scanner
- Auto connect in settings
- More barcode options
- Solved configuration saving problem
- Some configuration screens with ipad in portrait could crashTN5250 1.6 Released on 14 March 2011
- new keyboard layout for iPad portrait
- new configuration dialogs
- support for OPTICON 2002 scanner
- camera as a barcode scanner
- url load:
Start tn5250 from a web browser using
If there is not an open session to an as/400, tn5250 will start a session using a configuration named abcTN5250 1.5 Released on 27 August 2010
- new keyboard layout for iPad
- limited support for wireless keyboard
- faster Del key
- VGA video outputTN5250 1.4 Released on 25 April 2010
- Support for iPad
- Better screen handlingTN5250 1.3 Released on 25 April 2010
- In OS 3.0, the auto-correction option (Settings - General - keyboard) could give a crashTN5250 1.2 Released on 14 July 2009
- DNS problem with OS 3.0 has been solved
- Better screen handling
- Removed delay in 27x132 modeTN5250 1.1 Released on 5 August 2008
- In 27x132 mode , the screen update failed
- Only US EBCDIC codepage worked
- Connect dialog could crash
- Reset configuration, did not work
- If the EDGE network was passive, a connection would fail
- Selecting another font, would later pop up the Navigation bar in the 5250 screen
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.