Mocha Telnet/SSH2 for iPhone/iPod/iPad
Mocha Telnet with SSH2 support provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone, iPod or iPad , you can connect to a Telnet server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- 400 lines scroll back buffer
- Barcode scanner (Camera, Linea Pro 4/5/7, or Opticon 200X)
- Support for Socket Mobile S700 and older series 7 hardware scanner
- Supports Zebra LI3678 barcode scanner
- iPad support
- Auto login.
- User defined key values.
- Price 5.99 USD.
Lite or paid version
The lite version (from v 3.4) has a 5 minutes session limitation.