Mocha RDP for iPhone/iPad
Mocha RDP for iPhone and iPad provides access to a PC running Windows XP or
Windows 7/8/10 (not the HOME edition).
It enables you to have full, secure access to your work computer through wifi or the phones network (EDGE).
Using your iPhone, you can connect to your Windows work computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha RDP Features:
- Standard RDP protocol
- 8 and 16 bit color mode for faster screen updates
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser
- Any Server screen size
- Landscape mode
- Many extra keys, alt, ctrl, arrows, page up/down, f1 f2...
- Mouse modes: click, right click, dragging, hover and mouse wheel
- View only mode
- Text Macro support
- Screen copy to Photos
- External VGA screen
- WOL (Wake on LAN)
- NETBIOS name support
- Only support for Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10 and Vista. There is no support for Windows
Compared to the full Mocha RDP version, the Lite product has:
- Only QWERTY keyboard.
- Only left mouse click support
- 6 host configurations