Mocha Ping for iPhone/iPad
Network Ping is a software test tool for maintaining and debugging network problems on a local area network (LAN). Get an easy view for a full subnet on a single screen. Look at the screen to the left displaying the status for devices 192.168.2.0 - 192.168.2.255. Green and the device is working, yellow, there is a problem, and red, the device is not any longer on the LAN.
- Ping a single IP address.
- Ping a subnet to give an overview for 255 IP addresses.
- Traceroute, to determine the route taken by packets across an IP network.
- Telnet console with full VT220 support, for access to a router or UNIX Server.
- Port scanner.
- Netbios lookup.
- Scan for BLE (Bluetooth) devices.
- Price 3.99 USD.
Lite or paid version
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Up to 400 entries can be saved in the device list, the lite version is limited to 4
- Subnet ping is not interrupted after 255
Copyright (c) 1997-2022 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.