Mocha TN5250 for CE
Mocha TN5250 is designed for CE/Windows Mobile barcode scanners.
- Small size, only 382 Kb.
- Support for Motorola scanners (uses hardware API). Other scanners can be used, if they send barcodes as keyboard events.
- Runs on most CE devices (also core CE), requires only Compact Framework 2.0.
- Full screen mode.
- Device name support
- SSL/TLS (uses only the SSL/TLS layer in the CE OS)
- Font size can be configured.
- Possible to make an automatic Enter or Tab command after a scan.
- Low cost : Single User license 29.85 USD or 299 USD for a Company License.
- TLS 1.2 will be a problem, as the CE OS does not include it.
Older versions (uses the same license key) for pocket pc and CE can be found here.
Try the unlicensed version, only limitation is, a dialog will pop up every minute, telling it is a DEMO.
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.