Mocha Browser for CE
Mocha mBrowser is a simple and very fast web browser designed only for CE/Windows Mobile barcode scanners. It offers a limited set of HTML elements, as to make it easy to build HTML pages for the small barcode scanner screen. For Symbol/Motorola/Zebra devices which includes Internet Explorer, we have another product: Mocha Barcode
- Small size, only 121 Kb.
- Support for Motorola scanners (uses hardware API). Other scanners can be used, if they send barcodes as keyboard events.
- Runs on most CE devices (also core CE), requires only Compact Framework 2.0.
- A HTML page can include the Mocha Browser configuration in the META data.
- Full screen mode.
- Font size can be configured.
- Possible to make an automatic Enter or Tab command after a scan.
- Low cost : Single User license 29.85 USD or 299 USD for a Company License.
A similar product for iOS can be found here, and there is also an Android version.
- Only a subset of HTML commands are supported, see the setup guide
- CSS is not supported.
Try the unlicensed version, only limitation is, a dialog will pop up, telling it is a DEMO, when 5 HTML pages have been loaded.
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.