Mocha Telnet for Android
Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your Android phone or tablet, you can connect to a Telnet server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Telnet and SSH2 (without certificates)
- Camera as barcode scanner
- Auto login.
- User defined key values.
- User defined colors.
- Single user price 4.85 USD at Google Play, or a company license for 199.00 USD.
Download page, only for customers with a license key (company license) can be found hereLite or paid version
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Full support for keys F1-F20.
- Esc, Tab and Ctrl.
Copyright (c) 1997-2016 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.